A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Businesses with low-emission fleets 'appeal' to consumersThe growing awareness of electric and low emission vehicles has an impact on where consumers choose to spend their money, Lex Autolease suggests.
- Clear Channel UK reduces annual fleet fines by £65,000Re-registering leased vehicles in lessee’s name results in significant savings.
- Hyundai conducts autonomous platooning trial
- Dore to Door achieves FORS gold standard
- Ryder provides 162 new DAF vehicles to Elis