A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Volvo to showcase range of plug-in hybrids at Fleet Live 2019Volvo will offer expert guidance on the financial, environmental and personal benefits of driving a Volvo car at Fleet Live.
- Scottish Fire & Rescue orders 45 Renault Zoe electric vehiclesScottish Fire & Rescue Service has ordered 45 Renault Zoe electric vehicles to support its frontline operations.
- ALS Laboratories partner with Teletrac Navman for fleet telematics
- Roaming partnership between NewMotion and ChargePoint announcedDeal will allow drivers of electric vehicles to access both charging networks
- Amazon orders 100,000 electric delivery vans from Rivian