A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Thatcham highlights cars with keyless entry weaknessesThatcham Research has revealed which cars do not offer adequate protection against theft from keyless entry manipulation.
- ClientEarth lawyers issue legal risk warning over council air pollution inactionClientEarth has written to 38 local authorities in England and Wales warning of the legal risk of inaction on air pollution
- Volvo to introduce in-car cameras for intervention against intoxication and distractionFuture Volvo models will watch their driver through cameras to look for signs of intoxication or distraction.
- Volvo Trucks estimates 7% fuel saving with FH I-Save solution
- ADLV broadens fleet training to attract new membersThe ADLV (Association for Driving Licence Verification & Vehicles) has broadened its remit to include driver insurance, training accreditation and more.