A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Tom Allen announced as comedian for Fleet News AwardsTom Allen announced as the comedian for Fleet News Awards 2020.
- Just over 7 weeks to go until the Fleet News Awards – have you booked your table?The Fleet News Awards will take place in a matter of weeks, have you secured your place?
- Used DAF Trucks offer '15% fuel savings'
- UK among 'best prepared' countries for EV switchThe UK is the third best prepared country in Europe for the electric vehicle (EV) transition, according to LeasePlan.
- Bath CAZ expected to launch in NovemberBath is planning to introduce a Clean Air Zone (CAZ) by November, if the final business case is approved by Government.