A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Chumley joins Daimler Fleet Management as chief commercial officerDuncan Chumley has joined Daimler Fleet Management (DFM) taking on the role of chief commercial officer.
- Revive receives Investors in People Gold AccreditationRevive has been awarded Investors in People Gold Accreditation following the company’s recent IIP re-assessment.
- NFDA launches EV retailer certification schemeThe National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) has launched The Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA) to certify retailers’ excellence in the electric vehicle sector.
- SmartWitness expands video telematics service to USAInSight Mobile Data has teamed up with SmartWitness to expand its LiveCam solutions line.
- Volkswagen strikes fleet deal with Lodge Tyre Co