A lot of businesses now use commercial vehicles as the core of their operation. Whether these vehicles be used for transporting the public or are rented out, the cost of having them insured is always a big outgoing. Some businesses opt to insure the vehicles separately. Whilst this can have some advantages, most business owners find that a fleet policy is not only more economical but also saves on time and paperwork. In this article I’ll look...
Home » Blog
- Mazda announces pricing for 96g/km Mazda3 Skyactiv-X petrol saloonMazda is to launch a 96g/km of CO2 saloon version of its Mazda3 range, powered by the brand’s new Skyactiv-X petrol engine.
- New MG ZS EV electric car offers 163-mile rangeMG Motor UK’s first electric car will offer a 163-mile range and an on-the-road price from £28,495 before incentives.
- New drivers could face ban from driving at nightGraduated driver licences part of safety measures being considered by DfT
- Royal Mail to add further 190 electric vans to fleet
- New VW authorised van centre opens in Leeds