If you have the job of finding and comparing the many permutations of insuring a companies fleet of cars let us take the hard work on for you.
Home » Posts Tagged "car insurance"
- Autonet launches telematics and dash cam insurance product with VisionTrackAutonet is launching a new usage-based insurance private car product for young and new drivers using VisionTrack’s video telematics solutions.
- NewMotion launches 'next generation' charge points for home and officeNewMotion, eNovates and PRE Power Developers have created the ‘next generation’ of electric vehicle charge points for home and office.
- Highway Code review to focus on cyclist and pedestrian safetyThe Government is reviewing guidance on how road users should behave in relation to cyclists and pedestrians, as part of its plan to drive down road deaths.
- Renault simplifies trim levels on Scenic, Grand Scenic and KoleosRenault has revised trim levels for the Scénic, Grand Scénic and Koleos models.
- Schmitz Cargobull appoints Paul as sales manager for Ireland