When looking to renew or take out new fleet insurance, whether it’s for your cars, vans or trucks finding a cheap deal helps! This maybe achieved by paying for all the premiums upfront, having insurance for more than 5 vehicles, limiting your mileage and maybe where the van, car or trucks are kept over...
Home » Posts Tagged "cheap truck fleet insurance"
- O-licence exemption on alternatively fuelled vehicles to increase to 4.25 tonnes
- Chargemaster launches EV charging solution for fleets and leasing companiesChargemaster has launched POLAR Corporate, a monthly subscription service for fleet and leasing companies.
- Tougher penalties for mobile phone-using drivers need ‘rigorous enforcement’, says BrakeEnforcement of new, tougher laws on illegal mobile phone use at the wheel stalled just one month after their introduction, according to figures obtained by Brake.
- 67% of UK motorists want the English/Welsh drink-drive limit reducedAlmost seven in 10 (67%) UK motorists want the English/Welsh drink-drive limit reduced, after the Government’s deliberation over drink-driving.
- Škoda Kodiaq ready to join emergency services fleetsŠkoda has unveiled a fully converted Kodiaq SUV police car as the latest addition to its emergency services fleet.