Looking to get the cheapest possible deal on van insurance for you fleet of company vans? Send us the details of you van fleet and what type of cover you’d like and we’ll come back with multiple options.
Home » Posts Tagged "commercial insurance"
- O-licence exemption on alternatively fuelled vehicles to increase to 4.25 tonnes
- Chargemaster launches EV charging solution for fleets and leasing companiesChargemaster has launched POLAR Corporate, a monthly subscription service for fleet and leasing companies.
- Tougher penalties for mobile phone-using drivers need ‘rigorous enforcement’, says BrakeEnforcement of new, tougher laws on illegal mobile phone use at the wheel stalled just one month after their introduction, according to figures obtained by Brake.
- 67% of UK motorists want the English/Welsh drink-drive limit reducedAlmost seven in 10 (67%) UK motorists want the English/Welsh drink-drive limit reduced, after the Government’s deliberation over drink-driving.
- Škoda Kodiaq ready to join emergency services fleetsŠkoda has unveiled a fully converted Kodiaq SUV police car as the latest addition to its emergency services fleet.